My favorite Sibu Beauty skincare product, after having tested the whole Sea Buckthorn-based skincare line for a couple of months, was the Sibu Facial Cleanser. The natural essential oils scent itself is enough to help me unwind after a long day, and the slightly exfoliating properties are muy relajantes.
After testing their latest three products, the purifying mask, clarifying toner and exfoliating scrub, also based on Sea Buckhthorn, here are the reviews of mis favoritos:
This product is based on the same principles as the predecessors. The mask claims to purify the skin by removing toxins and sloughing off dead skin cells.
- Wonderful for busy mujeres. You only need to apply a thin layer and let it work on you complexion for 3-10 minutes.
- It has microparticles that will exfoliate your skin when you remove the mask with agua templada.
- The scent is very pleasant – reminded me of fresh naranjas.
- It left my complexion feeling smooth and ready for a moisturizing treatment.
- At $29.95 for 2 fl. oz it could seem un poco caro. But you often get what you pay for. Would I dish out the bucks for the results I got? ¡Sí! I also know I won´t use the mask every day.
First I need to state that although I´m very big on skincare and makeup, I usually skip the toning step. What with taking out my contacts, cleansing my face, brushing my teeth … it just seems demasiado. But toner can be good for your skin. Sibu Beauty clarifying toner claims to hydrate the skin while helping it retain moisture for hours after you apply it. I tried it …
- I absolutely loved that I did not need a cotton ball to apply the toner. It has a convenient spray pump, which allows you to mist your face easily. ¡Qué gusto!
- It is refreshing and smells good.
- It can be used (or at least I used it) as a pick-me-up in hot weather. I carried it in my purse and sprayed it on in the middle of the day. ¡Me encantó!
- I also found that sprayed over makeup it helped acquire a dewy look.
- It is a very small bottle: 3 fl oz. But then it´s handy to carry in your bolso or cartera.
- The price: $24.95. Is it worth the money if you can afford it? Definitely. But if you are on a tight budget and have to choose just one product I would go for the mask, otherwise known as la mascarilla.
Disclosure: I receive samples from manufacturers. I test them for a few weeks, and state both pros and cons. Neither I nor SpanglishBeauty received monetary compensation from the brand for this review.