I just got this keeper in the mail, and I couldn’t be happier! I actually applied it before going for my morning run and it was all it promised! Lightweight and perfect coverage. So natural, that I couldn’t feel or tell I was wearing makeup! It says it’s a tinted moisturizer, but it is actually perfect coverage, light, natural makeup, but I already said that!
No need to use a moisturizer or finishing powder. It is all in one. Perfect for travel, camping and touch-ups. The compact is very cute too. It surely is long-lasting, after my 45 minute run, my skin was shine-free and looked as if I had just applied it.
It comes in 12 shades. The compact comes with a sponge applicator which adds just the perfect amount for a flawless finish.
What Laura Mercier says:
- Lightweight moisturizer and hydrator
- Sheer to moderate, buildable coverage with hint of color for a natural look
- Adds a healthy glow with a natural, dewy and luminous finish
- Applies evenly onto skin, doesn’t settle into fine lines
- Evens out skin tone and softens fine and dry lines
- Upon application, skin is brighter, more even-toned, and dark spots and imperfections look visibly diminished
- Long-last formula (6-8 hours) is ideal for active lifestyles
- Stays color-true, does not oxidize and wears evenly throughout the day
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 provides UVA and UVB protection
- Easy-to-use, perfect for travel compact comes with a sponge applicator
- For all skin types, including sensitive skin; non-comedogenic
- Non-greasy, fragrance-free, talc-free
- Dermatologically tested; allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation
- Features an Antioxidants Vitamin C and E to help protect skin from environmental stressors.
- Vitamin C also provides skin brightening properties.
Available: at Laura Mercier counters nationwide and at www.lauramercier.com
Full disclosure: Neither the author nor SpanglishBeauty received compensation from the brands mentioned in the article.