I don’t believe there’s such a thing as being “stuck.” We might feel stuck at times but we are not being stuck. Simply because everything is always in constant change even if our senses or perception might thing otherwise. I believe it to be a period where we are in transition, ready to take the leap and move on not sure where though. Sometimes we can have so much going on that we don’t know where to start or how to hit the gas to really move on. We get paralyzed by where to turn next. So if you have been praying for change here’s what you might want to consider to do next:
- Acknowledge whatever you are done with. And really mean it. Say out loud. Write down. Share it with a friend. Create a closure ritual. And feel/know that it’s for your growth, and it is in the best interest for all concerned.
- Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Repeat. Close your eyes. Listen to your body. Be still… This is the area of unlimited possibilities, conscious awareness, ready to manifest. Allow yourself to dream big. Imagine. Visualize. Feel it. What if…? Do this 5-10 minutes a day to uproot the creative joy within you. As Danny Kaye says, “life is a white canvas, and you need to throw all the paint on it you can!”
- Create a new possibility. Declare it and take action, a small step towards your potential goal or direction, then another. Organize yourself around the steps you’ll take to reach that goal. Find a friend and share that with him/her. Hold yourself accountable.
- Love yourself, feel more compassion for yourself. Don’t make yourself wrong. Have fun with the process. Life is a game. As long as you play it full-out you’ll always win. Be true to yourself. Embrace integrity, power, self-confidence, full self expression.
- Keep it light. Don’t make it meaningful. Remember you can always create and re-create it all over again. Remember you are the creator of your own life. What are you creating?
Related posts by Fernanda Beccaglia