it’s about what makes you feel
glamorous.” –Bobbi Brown
This holiday season, Bobbi Brown introduces Old Hollywood Glam collection. Red carpet and camera ready makeup in shades that will become every woman.
With all those parties coming up and gifts to produce for friends and family, Bobbi Brown’s new collection is a sure bet. A change from the modern take on glamour. Bobbi is going back to old school glamour; Hollywood glam.
This beautiful compact features nine eye-popping and shine-out eye shadows. From soft silver to warm yet subtle gold sparkle. The chocolate shadow makes ayes standout and the shimmer adds depth and elegance.
Felt tip is easy to apply. Goes on dark, jet black and easily creates the cat-eye look.
The long last shimmer shades are blendable, easy to apply and layer. Velvety finish and comfortable wear. Won’t smudge.
New Hollywood red for the season to make to your lips stand out. You can add shine to this mate lipstick which is also moisturizing and treats your lips to keep them moist and cared for. Infused with vitamin C and E.
Light-catching shimmer. Makes lips look plump and enhances any lipstick you apply it over.
Festive nails to add to the Hollywood glamour with glimmer and amazing shine to dress up your nails and complete your holiday style.
My take: Love the style. Not too extreme. It’s subtly festive but very wearable. The products are very easy to apply from shadows to eye liners which are often tricky.
Love the lipstick and lip glosses. Never skip them. They are moisturizing and not sticky which is usually a qualm.
Great as a gift. Women do love their makeup. Especially from a well trusted brand as Bobbi Brown.
Available at Bobbi Brown counters nation wide and at www.bobbibrown.com
Full disclosure: Neither the author nor SpanglishBeauty received compensation from the brands mentioned in the article.
- Desperdicié mi juventud sintiéndome vieja ¡Ya no más! bit.ly/2ohSbXY por @lauralcbl para @vivafifty https://t.co/LVvhFf8PhY 6 hours ago
- RT @lorrainecladish: Congratulations @PhilDiederich - I know how much hard work is behind this. I love you. #PENAwards #amwriting https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @lorrainecladish: I wish I could have been there but ... oh my. Thank you @PhilDiederich 4 your art and your support. @PENamerican @5pun… 1 day ago
- Here are the winners of the 2017 PEN Literary Awards on.mash.to/2o3Jd3y @phildiederich #PENawards via @Mashable https://t.co/uA0weUGd9s 2 days ago
- Sailing to #Cuba with my son: an unforgettable adventure bit.ly/2o2Agrq by @PhilDiederich for @VivaFIfty https://t.co/vVoS12lJir 2 days ago
- The joy of scattering ashes and love bit.ly/2nRNpmD https://t.co/bLtuUVe7pL 3 days ago
- Escribir y comunicar en Inglés: Mastering a language through effective writing bit.ly/2o17HHn https://t.co/5qcK39h1Lg 4 days ago
- Haitian artisans recycle trash into art bit.ly/2neLKEL by @Phildiederich for @VivaFifty https://t.co/UDr94d6lh3 5 days ago
Latina Bloggers Connect
Member of Blogs by Latinas
Stiletto Media Blogueras