it’s about what makes you feel
glamorous.” –Bobbi Brown
This holiday season, Bobbi Brown introduces Old Hollywood Glam collection. Red carpet and camera ready makeup in shades that will become every woman.
With all those parties coming up and gifts to produce for friends and family, Bobbi Brown’s new collection is a sure bet. A change from the modern take on glamour. Bobbi is going back to old school glamour; Hollywood glam.
This beautiful compact features nine eye-popping and shine-out eye shadows. From soft silver to warm yet subtle gold sparkle. The chocolate shadow makes ayes standout and the shimmer adds depth and elegance.
Felt tip is easy to apply. Goes on dark, jet black and easily creates the cat-eye look.
The long last shimmer shades are blendable, easy to apply and layer. Velvety finish and comfortable wear. Won’t smudge.
New Hollywood red for the season to make to your lips stand out. You can add shine to this mate lipstick which is also moisturizing and treats your lips to keep them moist and cared for. Infused with vitamin C and E.
Light-catching shimmer. Makes lips look plump and enhances any lipstick you apply it over.
Festive nails to add to the Hollywood glamour with glimmer and amazing shine to dress up your nails and complete your holiday style.
My take: Love the style. Not too extreme. It’s subtly festive but very wearable. The products are very easy to apply from shadows to eye liners which are often tricky.
Love the lipstick and lip glosses. Never skip them. They are moisturizing and not sticky which is usually a qualm.
Great as a gift. Women do love their makeup. Especially from a well trusted brand as Bobbi Brown.
Available at Bobbi Brown counters nation wide and at www.bobbibrown.com
Full disclosure: Neither the author nor SpanglishBeauty received compensation from the brands mentioned in the article.
- Cumplir 54 con gratitud y entusiasmo bit.ly/2flMLeL cc @HarperCollinsEs https://t.co/VoDAc2hGb3 2 days ago
- Tu mejor edad, un manual para afrontar la vida a partir de los 35 bit.ly/2xy9smw cc @HarperCollinsEs https://t.co/HeCeuI93Vg 3 days ago
- Turning 54 with gratitude and gusto bit.ly/2xjSaZV via @Lorrainecladish @VivaFifty https://t.co/gaptbX20jI 5 days ago
- Cómo superar tiempos difíciles - Overcoming tough times - YouTube bit.ly/2wBmKuE cc @HarperCollinsEs https://t.co/JFE00Ok8ea 6 days ago
- Presentando el libro Tu Mejor Edad - Introducing the book Your Best Age - YouTube bit.ly/2ykqRNA cc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Qué hacer cuando te sientes mayor - What to do when you feel over the hill - YouTube bit.ly/2ykDhFp cc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Nunca es demasiado pronto, pero tampoco demasiado tarde… DESCARGA GRATIS ➜ bit.ly/2yczMkc via… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Melancholy is healing bit.ly/2wi3zaA via @lauralcbl https://t.co/heyiruhEyx 3 weeks ago
Latina Bloggers Connect
Member of Blogs by Latinas
Stiletto Media Blogueras