- Can you really make a living blogging and creating online content? - Lorraine C. Ladish bit.ly/2Iz0HgG https://t.co/VTOoAQsmAV 4 months ago
- Pregnancy, Parenting, Lifestyle, Beauty: Tips & Advice | Mom.com bit.ly/2n0k8aU 4 months ago
- These Influencers Prove Why Your 50s Are the Best Years to Come bit.ly/2NldQxU https://t.co/ZwHnNoLoTK 5 months ago
- 5 Simple Ayurveda practices to enhance your wellbeing bit.ly/2TWgHg1 https://t.co/YFaw0u7PtR 1 year ago
- No, it’s not too late to learn to love yourself bit.ly/2Fz5ZbF https://t.co/3I8mbXYuTn 1 year ago
- Cómo empezar el año con la piel radiante bit.ly/2VDTHnR https://t.co/DY1bEgBESs 1 year ago
- How to break in your fashion combat boots bit.ly/2TwMfZE https://t.co/W5lbnjHFh8 1 year ago
- 5 Tips to set goals and actually attain them bit.ly/2CtFl1H https://t.co/jkr1tyY3hq 1 year ago
Latina Bloggers Connect
Member of Blogs by Latinas
Stiletto Media Blogueras
Archivo de la etiqueta: summer makeup
Surf and Sand by Bobbi Brown comes right in time at the highlight of summer to enhance your tan or simply complement your summer looks.
I believe a woman can’t have too many lipsticks. I carry one in every purse and pocket, and I’m very picky as to which I choose to bring along. Not only do I want it to last, stay true (not … Seguir leyendo
Summer! Yet “yay!” can turn into “boo” when the heat, dry conditions, humidity, and sweat, make your makeup melt and become pasty and oily. Not sexy! If you can forego makeup altogether, and many can, great!